Thursday, April 16, 2009

Blogger--Etsy Store--TwoZanyZebras


I belong to an Etsy street team called Etsy Bloggers, and each month, a different blogger is featured. This month, the featured blogger is TwoZanyZebras.

In her blogger profile, MamaZ states:

"I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) of two silly zany kids. They keep me busy and on the brink of insanity. I am trying to find a balance between kids, husband, self, housework, scrapbooking, sewing, and selling things on etsy. I love being with family, having fun, the outdoors, and being creative." You only need to read MamaZ's blog to enjoy her sense of humor and being.

Now, make a quick visit to her etsy store, and you find some absolutely wonderful and zany items for moms and toddlers. Here are a couple of my favorites.
Please meet:

AGUSTIN MARBLE ZARKLE.

He's a fabulous monster! I think I'd like him a lot!


















How about this? It's a cuddle blanket for your little one! Isn't it awesome? Make sure you visit TwoZanyZebras on etsy. It's truly a lot of fun.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sorry.. I messed up..
no frit mixes..
but the solid are on sale...
I will get you some frit mix samples for messing up though:)
mona
cute baby blankey...
no grandkids yet

Mama Z said...

Thank you so much for the great feature on my shop! I really appreciate it! Have a fun and zany day! :D