Friday, April 10, 2009

Dang! Those treasuries are fun!


By the time you see this blog, these treasuries might be gone, but I just wanted to show them to you.

My vessel was featured in this treasury called "Thank you for my Treasury." The curator of this treasury wanted to thank people who had commented on her last treasury. She said that she would be moving things along so that more people could be included. I thought that was very nice! The curator of this treasury is byallisonb. She has a great shop that is full of wonderful items! Take a look. I really like the bright colors!







This is my latest treasury on etsy. I don't know if it will be there when you read this, but here's the link just in case. It's called ACEO.

ACEO's are artist trading cards. They are 2 1/2 inches by 3 1/2 inches. I plan to blog on these later. I am absolutely fascinated by these wonderful small bits of art! If it's still there, feel free to c and c.

No comments: