Sunday, April 26, 2009

They Walk Among Us

No one knows what they look like.
No one knows who they are.
They speak their minds.
They make you think.
You might not always agree with them,
but they have their information.
They even have an auxilliary.
Sometimes their language is questionable.
They hit you in the face with thought provoking issues.
They remind you that there's another side to everything.
They are angry.
They are ready for change.
They bite the hand that feeds them
They are calling out for change.
Who are they?
They are the

Make that plural.
They are the Etsy Bitches.
Makes interesting reading any time.

1 comment:

angelinabeadalina said...

Well, that looks like an entertaining site...I'm not sure about their opinions since I didn't read very many posts. On the other hand, I have to say I like 'em just on account of how much I like their Rosie the Riveter adaptation.