Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Beware the Ides of March or No Way, It's going to be a GREAT Day!


It really is going to be a great day today!
Last night was a good night.*
I am at the point in getting ready for the show that I can now relax.


I have two things left to do.
1) Put those 3 pin backs on the flowers. I bought safety pins in case I don't get this done!
2) Add hooks to a basket to hang necklaces. That won't take long.
Whew!


I felt so good last night that
I made myself a new pair of earrings.
I don't know if you can see them in this photo.
I like them.
Yes,
that's me with the gray hair.
I'm loving that, too.
It's a pretty gray,
so,
I don't care if it shows. The dyes were just getting to be too hard on my hair. I think the change will be good!

I also worked a little bit on my assignment for my drawing class. I missed last week's assignment because I was getting ready for my show. Now, I feel that I can put more time into the class.

*I also decided that I am having a 20% off sale in my Etsy store.
All you have to do is, at checkout, put in the code: FORJENNY
You will then receive 20% off your total order
and
Jenny will receive the proceeds from the sale.
Her medical bills are adding up,
and
this will help with her everyday expenses.
She won't get rich, and I won't get poor.
It will just help.

All right,
now I'm off to enjoy the day!
With all that we see about Japan and Christchurch, NZ,
any day should be a good day for us when things are normal.
What a blessing!






No comments: