Friday, March 25, 2011

Three Beautiful Things This Week


Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.


1) The Twin Cities Bead Bazaar went very well! I was able to reconnect with old friends and meet many new friends! As you can see from the photo, Pixie and Walter simply ignored each other, but they did get along. It was great to see the kitties and Pixie together. Marvin even got close to Pixie for the first time! Looks like she's part of their pack when we're there!

2) Since getting home, I have made progress with the taxes and catching up. I feel good about that.

3) Looks like my favorite son will be coming home in two weeks! I'm very excited about that! It will be so good to see him again! What great news!

No comments: