Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Earrings. So What do You think?

If you've followed my blog for any time at all, 
you will notice that I don't show earrings.
The truth is,
I used to not be able to make nice earrings.
Well, I'm proud to say,
that with this show coming up at the end of the month,
I was forced to make earrings.
Things have progressed.
Take a look and let me know what you think

I really like these!!!

I mixed metals in these.  They honestly look better in person than in the photo.

I used some upcycled metal beads in this pair of earrings.
I like the contrast of the clear and the metal.

I made this pair using my antiquities beads.  Love them.
 
 You could wear these to a spectacular winter party or to work.
The photo doesn't do them justice at all!!!

So what do you think?
Like them?

6 comments:

ClickNCamera said...

Nicely done, you should make earrings more often. I especially like the second pair!

Monique (A Half-Baked Notion) said...

Love them all, Mallory... I think it's best to keep it simple with earrings. I know I'm always tempted to get carried away!

Unknown said...

Awesome! I adore mixed metals and think you did an outstanding job here!

Celeste Kemmerer said...

I like them all, but the dragonfly ones are my absolute favorites! They are ALL fabulous!

Unknown said...

Very nice! Love the ones with mixed metals.

CraftyHope said...

You've done an awesome job with these. The ones with the grey discs really call out to me. . .and the ones with the chunky clear beads. So fun!