Saturday, November 3, 2012

The Power of the Bead

Sometimes, you just need to experience something to understand the effect it has on someone.
As you know, I am a very big supporter of
Beads are given to children to help them cope with serious illnesses.

I don't remember the exact date, but, in October, 
Beads of Courage hosted a Flame Off.
I participated in this Flame Off
at a distance.  
I was part of Team Arizona!
Go Team Arizona!

I mailed in my beads,
then, earlier this week,
on a day when I was down in the dumps,
I received a package from
Beads of Courage!

My mood soared!!!
Now, I have my Beads of Courage!

 
 I have my name, a Beads of Courage bead, and a special bead for participating in this flame off!
Thank you,
Beads of Courage!!
Thank you!

Oh, I was playing with the hipstamatic app on my phone.
Double exposure.
Woooooo Hoooooooo!!!

2 comments:

Amy F said...

Very cool! I used the lovely beads you gave me in earring I donated for the ears to you blog hop :)

Celeste Kemmerer said...

If it isn't too much of an imposition, could you, would you, wander over to my blog someday and take a look at my monsters and let me know if they are appropriate for Beads of Courage. And if they aren't, how do I need to change them?