Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day and the Challenge


Happy Valentine's Day!

I wish you and your soul mate a very precious day of love!!!!

To my children, I love you both!

To all of our family and friends,
we love you, too!




The Challenge

As you know, Deb Batten, aka FireBird Flame Work and I, challenge ourselves each month to extend our creative souls and try a new skill or work to enhance those we already have.

Last month, the challenge was Bead %$#%%^****(())) Kumihimo. Certainly not a good one for me. However, we continue, although a bit late this month, to pursue a further development of our creative souls. This month, and this was Deb's idea, especially since it's my fault we are running late, we are challenging ourselves to work on copper, but wait, it's not just that. The name of our challenge this month is:
Color Me Copper.

So, what will be doing? Deb and I will be challenging ourselves to work with different ways to patina copper. I'm sure looking forward to this one! We will do the reveal at the end of the month, so stay tuned. You can also check out Deb's blog for her side of the story!

No comments: