Saturday, February 5, 2011

I Hereby Declare Today: Red Day!

I hereby declare today,
RED Day!
There are days, when it's dreary and ugly,
and
red lifts me up!
Isn't this pretty?
And
These beads were so much fun to make.
Let's take a closer look.
Red sugar beads!
Nummy!
Makes me want to eat them!
Here are some red spacer beads!
They remind me of the melting type of candy.
Can you tell, I'm hungry?
I never thought this purple would go with the red!
I love these flowers!
Ruffled discs anyone?
I love these colors together!
Hollows!
A truly zen bead for me to make!
The purple accents don't show as much in the photo as they do in better light.
Nummy!
These headpins are even more beautiful than I imagined they would be.
Guess what,
I love red!

3 comments:

Pam @ The Blue Between said...

that's a fantastic collection of red glass goodies. Are you going to make something with them???

Right Turn ArtWerks said...

Mallory - I just LOVE the combo of those colors.

Quiltmoose - Dagmar said...

Oh, how lovely your red glass pieces are!!! You are such a talented beader!
Dagmar from Germany