Friday, February 18, 2011

Three Beautiful Things This Week


Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.


1) This week was Valentine's Day. My son sent me a beautiful bouquet of pink (my favorite color) roses! What a sweet heart! That really perked up my day!

2) Our temperatures have been above zero all week! After such a long, snowy winter, this warm spell is really helping. People's moods are visibly improved. The snow levels are going down. I saw the bird bath for the first time since December today! Even the birds are chirping louder now.

3) Pixie and I went to Pet Expo this week. She hadn't been there for a very long time! She saw all over her human friends. She got so many treats! She knew which pocket to find. Her friends were teaching her how to open the treat bins. She had such a good time! She came home and slept for 2 hours! She was exhausted.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to smooch Pixie. I love that she had such a great time getting treats at Pet Expo!

rosebud101 said...

She had a great time there, Kelley. I'm hoping we can make it over there on Sunday. That is greyhound day, but the weather sounds very threatening. We'll see! I'll give the diva a kiss for you!