Friday, February 11, 2011

Three Beautiful Things This Week


Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.

1) I have been sleeping again, except for one night when I woke up at 2:30. That was rough, but the rest of the week has been full of wonderful sleep, sleep, and more sleep!!!! Dreams have come back, and they have been so interesting. I love to dream!

2) This week has been a week of getting together with good friends and a birthday celebration. She doesn't read my blog, so she won't know I said Happy Birthday!!!!

3) I looked outside at 6:30 AM, and the first crescent of light on the horizon was starting to break into the sky. I looked outside at 6:30 PM, and the last crescent of light was fading! I love that we are getting so much more daylight now! That's truly a gift!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hooray for sleep, celebrating friends and more light as we move through our winter!

Manuela said...

Dreaming is good - I love night- and daydreams, they are feeding my soul.

Sending hugs and sunshine to you

♥ Manuela

cindydolezaldesigns said...

Glad you are sleeping. It's the best healer, I think. Thanks for your comment on my blog about my gorgeous girls.