Thursday, February 3, 2011

Dreaming Bear on Etsy! Now, that is One FUN Store!

As I browsed through the Dreaming Bear,
I decided it was almost too hard to choose just a few things that I absolutely love!
Because I love them all!!!!!!
Here's what I mean.
Look at this painting.

Joyful, Happy, Grateful Flowers.
It's an original canvas.
Isn't it great!!!!
If you know me, you know I love color,
and the Dreaming Bear is so full of color!!
Like I said,I
it's hard to choose only a few items to showcase in this blog.
This
I Love You
ornament would make a wonderful gift for Valentine's Day!
It's also in Dreaming Bear on Etsy!
Isn't it bright and colorful!
I love it!

Tokens of Affection
and how sweet they are!
Wouldn't one of these be great when you are having a down day?
I know I'd love one!
See what I mean about having a hard time choosing just a few items to showcase?
And,
last, but not certainly least....
Magnets!
It's a set of 4!
Wow! I love! I love! I love!
So, don't hesitate to visit the Dreaming Bear.
You will be so glad you did.
The Dreaming Bear is a real day brightener.
You can also find Dori aka the Dreaming Bear at her
blog
and at her
website.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Ohhhh - drool! What a fabulous fun selection of delectable colour!!
I'm going to pop on over to Etsy & have a peek - maybe they will influence my dreams :)