Monday, May 2, 2011

Bead Star

I'm so excited to report that two of my entries in this year's Bead Star competition were chosen as finalists in this year's contest!
 I named this entry
There are a lot of pearls in this one!
Obviously, Pearl Soup is in the Pearl Gallery.
is my entry in the Crystals gallery.
So far, I have a total of 5 votes.
Changes were made this year in the contest.
If you want to vote,
you do have to register to become a member of the Beading Daily community.
That process is quick and easy.
I've been a member of the Beading Daily community for a few years now.
I receive some very interesting emails from Beading Daily about beads, jewelry making, designers, and the list goes on.
If you choose not to join,
you can still peruse the galleries to see the wonderful works of wearable art that were entered in this year's competition.
Enjoy the journey!

3 comments:

Maggie said...

Good for you for submitting your lovely and BRIGHT pieces! You are up one vote and I hope you get lots more. It is a great site, I've belonged for a long time too.

rosebud101 said...

Thanks, Maggie! That means a lot!

Patty said...

Congratulations, Mallory! Well deserved.