Monday, July 25, 2011

Spring Charm Exchange Hosted by Jennifer Cameron!

You know how exciting it is,
when the day comes to reveal a suprise.
Well, the day has come,
and now we get to reveal our bracelets from
with a twist!
What was the twist, you ask?
The twist was that each participant include an extra charm to be auctioned off for Beads of Courage,
where every bead tells a story of "strength, honor and hope."

Now, this "twist" made this exchange even more fun!
The list of participants in my group included:

. Jennifer Cameron: Glass Addictions by Jennifer Cameron
2. Sandi Lee James: Do Be Do Bead Do
3. Mallory Hoffman: For the Love of Beads
4. Sue Kennedy: Sue Beads
5. Sally Russick: Wireworked
6. Erin Prais-Hintz: Treasures Found

Be sure to blog hop a bit and look at their bracelets, too!
Now, for the revelation!
Ta! Da!

Isn't it great?  Don't  tell, but I've cheated, and worn it already.  I did received many compliments on it, too!
Thanks, Jen!
You did a great job organizing this exchange.
I hope there will be more in the future!

I almost forgot,
here are the links to the auction to benefit Beads of Courage.
Click here for link #1

Click here for link #2.
Remember, it's for a great cause!

7 comments:

steufel said...

The charms are so cute. And what a great cause!

TesoriTrovati said...

It was a ton of fun, wasn't it? It gave me something to do last night, that is for sure. I am wearing my creations today to test them out. And I am selling the bracelet for Beads of Courage as well. Enjoy the day, Miss Mallory!
Erin

Miss Val's Creations said...

This is beautiful. I adore the stamping! ~Val

Do Be Do Bead Do said...

Love that you have already worn your bracelet and am not surprised at the compliments. I just was gobsmacked when I opened my swap envelope. Really beautiful stuff.

Jennifer Cameron said...

haha! It wasn't cheating to wear the bracelet already. This isn't some kind of top secret government program...it's better! Thanks for playing along Mallory. Your bracelet turned out darling. I still haven't decided what to do with my new charms yet.

SueBeads said...

Mallory, thank you so much for your amazing fishy charm! I'm impressed that you, too, put a bracelet all together already!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Mallory! I had such a great time with this swap! Thank you for the lovely charm!