Saturday, July 2, 2011
Ten Reasons to Go for a Walk.
1) You’ll feel better.
2) Your endorphins get flowing as you get moving.
3) Your muscles warm up and your body begins to purge chemicals that affect you negatively.
4) You burn calories.
5) You get away from the stressors that you face.
6) Your circulation will improve.
7) Your bones will develop more mass because walking is weight bearing.
8) You can, literally, stop and smell the roses.
9) Your brain tissue is nourished and new synapses, neurons and blood vessels are formed.
10) You boost your immune system.
What do you think? Do you walk? If so, how do you feel? Does walking really make you feel better if you have a hang nail?