Monday, August 15, 2011

Bead Soup Blog Party - For My Partner Shirley

Shirley,
I mailed your package on Friday.
You might get it today!
Before you open it,
I want you to see what's in it!
I hope you like the beads I sent you!
I made the focal!
I hope you like it!
I also made the clasp!
Do you like it?
I made a few more beads for you to play with.
Do you like the colors?
There are other beads in there, too.
Have I teased you enough?
All right, here's a photo of all I sent you!
Let me know what you think!
Have fun!

4 comments:

Shirley said...

Oh, I just love it! :) Can't wait, you teaser! This is going to be so much fun.

rosebud101 said...

I hope you like what I sent. Truly those are colors I don't use often, but I am hoping you might like them! te-he!

Julie said...

LOL!! Mallory, you're such a tease. Fun post!

rosebud101 said...

rofl, Julie!