Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Shopping Etsy - Bird Feeders

It's summer, and Etsy is a great place to shop!
Look what I found!
Isn't this gorgeous? 
I know that if I were a bird, I'd want to drink here.
Check this out on Etsy.

This bird feeder is eco friendly using recycled materials and vintage parts.  
If you click here, you'll be able to see this bird feeder.

I've never seen a woodpecker feeder before.
I think this is great!
If you click Here, you can take a closer look at it.

Look at this gorgeous copper bird feeder!
I'd love to see this hanging on my deck.
If you click here, you can get a better look at this gorgeous work of art!

Isn't online shopping great?
What do you like to shop for online?
Do you have a favorite online venue?

1 comment:

angelinabeadalina said...

I didn't know you could make woodpecker feeders, either. How cool is that? All of these finds are gorgeous, and I think it would be neat to have your Hope figure dancing above the birdbath!