Thursday, August 4, 2011

Three Beautiful Things This Week

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.

1) Getting acclimated to being home again is interesting.  I'm still unpacking.  Pixie and I are getting our schedules in sync at home.   We go on two walks a day.  She had to go on at least 4 a day when we were with Jenny!  Seeing friends is good!  It's been busy, but it's been fun!

2) Summer is in full swing, although I can tell we are starting to sneak into fall.  The days are growing shorter.  When I wake up in the morning, it's dark now.  Yesterday, Pixie and I were up and walking at 6 AM.  I woke up at 4 AM, which made for a very interesting day!  Long, but warm.  Mixed with friends and a wee bit of time spent in the garden weeding.

3) I have had more fun this week using the Hipstamatic App on my IPhone.  It has it's own filters and flashes which make for very interesting and fun photos!  Pixie just sort of sighs now when I aim my phone!

No comments: