Friday, April 9, 2010

Three Beautiful Things This Week


Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.

1) Even though the sun doesn't shine everyday, we are now getting rain instead of snow. I love the sensation of knowing this is an early spring instead of a late one!

2) Pixie and I have been able to walk almost everyday this week. She has friends where ever we walk. They all know her by name, but the don't necessarily know my name!

3) Everyday I hear more birds chirping in the trees! It's such a treat to walk outside to get the mail and hear their songs of love!

3 comments:

angelinabeadalina said...

I love reading your "Three Beautiful Things" on Fridays :-)

Paula said...

Have to say those are all my favorite things also this week. Happy Spring!!!

DVArtist said...

This is a beautiful post. Thanks for reminding us that there are wonderful things that happen each day even if they are little thing.
Have a great day
Nicole/Beadwright