Saturday, May 22, 2010

Today's Shopping Word on Etsy: Fiesta!


This search word was so much fun! Look at the great items I found using the word "fiesta" as a search term on Etsy.


In Octavia Bloom's store, I found this stunning fiesta necklace!

I absolutely love the combination of wire and beads! The colors are truly the colors of the southwest! This is beautiful!








In the Fiesta Pom Pom Shop, I found these handmade poms. The cool thing is that you get to choose your colors when you order these poms! Don't they look real? Wow!














I found this amazing scarf in Made with Loving Hands Store on Etsy!
The scarves in this store are hand painted! This is beautiful!
It's called Maize Macaw Fiesta! Wow!













As I write this, it's late, and I want to go to bed. So, I hope you enjoyed your quick tour. Go ahead. You do a search on Etsy and see all of the fabulous items using the term fiesta. It's fun!

1 comment:

Right Turn ArtWerks said...

Mucho pretty fiesta Miss Mallory. I love the necklace with the bead and metal rounds.