Friday, May 25, 2012

Three Beautiful Things This Week

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.


1) Oh, the cleaning bug hit this week.  I have a huge garbage can full of junk and a trunk load full of items for the local thrift store.  Wow!  Does this feel good!  There's still a lot to go, but this feels good!

2) I had lunch with my dear friend, Sister Alene this week!  It was so good to see her again.  We always have fun, and the food is always very, very good.  This time we ate at Olive Garden.  Delicious!!!

3) We are getting the rain we have so desperately needed again.  The days are still warm, and the nights are cool.  I love this time of year as nature ripens and the rains come.  What a good week it's been!!!

No comments: