Friday, September 14, 2012

Three Beautiful Things This Week

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.

1) At last, it cooled off!!!  I can't tell you how happy that makes me.  I could wait forever until our next ninety or above day!!!

2) I have grape colored fingers right now.  A friend dropped of a zucchini, some tomatoes, some candy, some homemade raspberry jelly, some home made grape jelly, and some wild grapes.  (Yes, she picked the grapes and raspberries herself!)  Nummy, and I had some of the grapes.  They were soooooooooo good!

3) Life is sweet right now.  Even when there is a storm, something good comes out of that storm.  Thank you, God!!!

No comments: