Friday, September 21, 2012

Three Beautiful Things This Week!

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.


1) The weather has cooled off, at last!!!  The temps have been pleasant, so Pixie and I have been able to walk.  She loves her walk, and she loves seeing her friends along the way.  If I'm not fast enough, she lets me know!!


2) Got new tires today.  Ouch!  The cost was expensive, but the safety is worth it.  I'm glad I was able to afford them.


3) Tried a new restaurant this week.  It was good.  I'm not sure I'll go back often, but it was good to try it.

No comments: