Friday, September 28, 2012

Three Beautiful Things This Week

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.

1)  For me, sleeping in is to sleep beyond 5 AM.  This week I slept in for two days until almost 7 AM.  I knew it was "late" for me because I could see that it was light outside.  Pixie enjoyed sleeping late, too.  The girl is a late riser unless I wake her up!

2) There was another trip up to Jenny's, but this time it's for fun.  Nick will be arriving later today.  We're having a family weekend, and we will be enjoying our "extended" family at the Multiple Myeloma Run for the Cure during the run and afterwards for Mexican Food.  It's an event we look forward to doing.

3) Lunch with friends is always good!

2 comments:

Kokopelli said...

Pixie is such a cutie!

Monique (A Half-Baked Notion) said...

I always enjoy your "beautiful things" posts, Mallory... especially when Pixie photos are involved! Hope you have a great time at the fundraiser, it must be so uplifting to be part of such a wonderful cause!