Friday, October 12, 2012

Three Beautiful Things This Week or How Awesome Can a week Be?

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.

How awesome can a week be?

1) It was my birthday this week!  How awesome can a week be!!!!!  Friends getting together and celebrating with me!!  Wow!  It was a week of celebration!  Awesome!

2) Phone calls from the kids made my week even more special!

3) The bead I won from Manuela Wutschke arrived yesterday!  OMG!!! Is this an amazing bead or what!!!!!!  I am so thrilled to have won this bead.  It made my week even more amazing than it was!!!  Wow!!!!
Thank you, Manuela!!!

No comments: