Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween and the egg...

Happy Halloween!
 
 An egg?
Happy Halloween?
What does an egg have to do with Halloween?
Absolutely nothing
but this egg bead has absolutely everything to do with
Patience
and
good luck.
Over a month ago, this bead was stuck on a mandrel.
I debated whether I should smash it or...
Well, or won out because I put it down and forgot about it.
So, as pure dumb luck would have it,
I found the bead on the mandrel yesterday.
As is my habit,
I twisted the bead, and it moved!        
I soaked it while the rest of my beads soaked in the kiln.
When they were ready,
I twisted the egg bead again.  
It came off the mandrel!
Patience and dumb luck won again!
 
Happy Halloween!   

2 comments:

DVArtist said...

I love this egg.
Nicole/Beadwright

Margot Potter said...

Hatching an egg takes patience! Congratulations!

Cheers,
Madge