Saturday, October 13, 2012
How Many Steps Does it Take to List Murrini On Etsy?
1) Open listing page on Etsy.
2) Fill in the first question: Who Made it?
3) Answer: I did.
4) Look at Pixie who is looking at you with eyes of love. Stop and rub her ears.
5) Read: What is it?
6) Answer Supply or Tool
7) Read: When did you make it?
8) Answer 2010-2012
9) Categories: What is it? Glass
10) Look for socks. My feet are cold.
11) Find socks and put them on.
12) Wait, is that a bead under the bed? How did that get there?
13) Okay: Glass - Bead - Lampwork
14) Pictures. I thought I took pictures.
15) Take pictures.
16) Edit pictures.
17) Did I close out the photo program?
18) Open photo program.
19) Export photos.
20) Upload photos.
21) In a minute. Does Pixie want her ears rubbed?
22) Rub Pixie's ears.
23) Does Pixie need to go potty?
24) Take Pixie potty.
25) Where was I? Okay. Upload photos.
26) Add a Title.
27) Pixie, what should I name this murrini?
28) Mango? Okay Mango Murrini.
29) Add a description.
30) Hmmmmmm. Did I wash my jeans for tomorrow? I really like these shoes!
31) Put jeans in the washer. Turn on washer.
32) Description added.
33) Rub Pixie's ears.
34) Tell Pixie I love her.
35) Select Shop Section.
36) Add tags, oh, look at these beads! I forgot I made them. How did they get here.
37) Pixie do you need an ear rub?
38) I wonder if I should buy new shoes?
39) Add tags.
40) Check other listings for tags.
41) Pixie, no butt sniffing! Such a naughty girl!
42) List Materials. Easy
43) Pixie, do you want a treat?
44) Pixie, do you want an ear rub?
45) Laundry is done. Put jeans in the dryer.
46) Add Price.
47) Shipping Profile.
48) Pixie, move over. I don't have any room on the bed.
49) Add Shipping Profile.
50) Preview listing.
51) Publish listing.
52) Oh, look, shoes!!
53) Mango Murrini Click Here.