Friday, October 19, 2012

Three Beautiful Things This Week

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Clare writes called Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.


1) As I write this, Pixie is cuddling with me.  When I first got Pixie, she didn't know how to cuddle, and now, she loves it!


2) Yesterday, we received some much needed moisture.  It wasn't a drenching rain, but it was a day of misting and moisture.  I don't know how much moisture we received, probably not much, but the moisture was welcome.  We need the rain.


3) The leaves are almost off the trees.  This year the leaves fell off the trees in the front yard, early, very early.  As a result, most of the leaves from the yard have blown away, and I don't have much left to rake!  Now, is that great or what?

No comments: