This was delicious!!!
Easy Peasy Shrimp Soup
1) I used 6 ripe tomatoes. I think you could substitute 1 large can of tomatoes.
2) 3/4 pound of shrimp
3) 2 Tablespoons of rosemary dried
4) Salt and Pepper to Taste
How I made it:
1) I put the tomatoes and the rosemary in the crockpot to simmer all day.
2) I used a hand held blender to smooth out the tomatoes at the end of the day.
3) I added salt and pepper.
4) I added shrimp and let it simmer for half and hour or until it's cooked.
(The shrimp are curled up.)
It was good!!!