Tuesday, October 16, 2012

An Easy Peasy Recipe for Shrimp Soup

This was delicious!!!

Easy Peasy Shrimp Soup

Ingredients
1) I used 6 ripe tomatoes.  I think you could substitute 1 large can of tomatoes.

2) 3/4 pound of shrimp

3) 2 Tablespoons of rosemary dried

4) Salt and Pepper to Taste

How I made it:

1) I put the tomatoes and the rosemary in the crockpot to simmer all day.

2) I used a hand held blender to smooth out the tomatoes at the end of the day.

3) I added salt and pepper.

4) I added shrimp and let it simmer for half and hour or until it's cooked.
(The shrimp are curled up.)

Serve.

It was good!!!

1 comment:

Kokopelli said...

I think this would also make for a tasty pasta sauce. Sounds delicious! But there would be nothing left at the end of the day, as I'd taste every half an hour. :)