Saturday, October 6, 2012

Yikes! I have 4, Yes, Count Them, 4 Items that have ZERO views!

Wanna' do me a favor?
Can you click on the link and click on them, so they'll have 
one view.

Here's the first one.
It's a yarn bundle, and I really like it!

I love the colors and textures.
Zero views!
Here's the link.
Thanks!

These pillow beads have
Zero Views.
I like them, too.
Here's the link.
Please click?
Thanks.

Although the other double ball headpins I have do have views, this one
Does Not. 
Like the middle child,
they are a bit neglected.
Please click.

Thanks, so much!!
I appreciate it.

I wonder if it's the shape?
These have no views either.
Yikes!
Would you mind clicking here?

Thanks.
I know that a lot of people are talking about their Etsy views being down.
I'm not the only one, but
zero views on 4 items?
Wow!

Remember, this holiday season,
shop
hand
made!

Thanks!

2 comments:

Therese's Treasures said...

Hi Mallory,
Ok I read, I went, I saw, I purchased!
Therese

Monique (A Half-Baked Notion) said...

HaHa... I see your two pillow bead listings sold today, so I guess view count is not always indication of desirability, huh? I did check out some of your newer listings, too, since I haven't had a chance lately. Maybe linking to your listings on your blog is something you should do more often, Mallory. Be proud of your beadies... they are awesome! (I have had some of your goodies in my cart for a while, just waiting for some moola LOL).