Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Day 21:: AWESOMENESS:: What I've Learned in this Writing Challenge

Today is Day 21 of the 
AWESOMENESS 
31 Day Writing Challenge.

When I began this writing challenge,
I chose 
AWESOMENESS
as a topic because I wanted to retrain my brain to look at the world in a better way.
I wanted to look at the world more positively.

Today, 
this photo looks more like how I feel than anything else.

It's not that today was a bad day.
It wasn't.
There were many pleasant happenings today than I can count.

Today was just not AWESOME, that's all.
Not every day can or should be 
AWESOME.
Life would be so boring if it were.

However,
there was one thing that happened that I do think was 
AWESOME!

My next door neighbor told me that she wanted my leaves for her garden mulch.
Not only that, she's going to 
RAKE. THEM. FOR. ME.

Maybe the entire day wasn't 
AWESOME,
but that sure was!

No comments: