Friday, October 10, 2014

31 Day Writing Challenge:: AWESOMENESS:: Three Beautiful Things This Week

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.


1) I decided that, even though my goal is to write a blog post everyday, that, sometimes, it's all right to rest or have fun instead of writing, even if what you are writing is one of your favorite things to write!


2) I had a great time on my birthday!  I reconnected with so many people!  That was AWESOME!


3) Last night, we had our first official "hard frost."  Now, let the AWESOMENESS of an Indian Summer begin! 




This is Day 10 of this writing challenge.  To read more articles of the 31 Day Reading Challenge click
Look at the categories.  Click on the category of your choice.  Scroll down and click on the button of your choice.  You will see hundreds of blogs to read.
 
 
Index
 
 
 
 
 
  Day 5: I Heart Macro: More Awesomeness in Color!
 
 
 
 

No comments: