Saturday, October 18, 2014

Day 18:: Listing Saturday:: Things I need to do today

It's Saturday, and it's time to do some much needed things, mostly cleaning.  Here's what I need to do.

If the yogurt turns out, I have to strain the yogurt to make greek yogurt.

Put Italian Bean Soup in the crockpot for supper.

Clean the bathrooms.

Clean the laundry room.

Do laundry.

Clean the kitchen.

Get rid of the plastic containers that are so old.

Vacuum the house.

Make beads and some jewelry.

Eat the bean soup that's almost gone.
 (Do you see a trend here?)

Stop and enjoy the sights and scenery of October.

Make soap.  (I haven't made soap in a year.  I hope I remember how to make it.)

Take Pixie for a walk in the warm, crisp air.

Practice my music for church on Sunday morning.

Breathe.

Crawl into bed.  Relax.






No comments: