Monday, October 20, 2014

Day 20:: Awesomeness:: I don't know if this is awesome or not, but I do Have a question...

So many people are shocked to see Christmas decorations in the stores already.  (They've actually been up since early June, but that's another issue.) As lovely as these ornaments are, I need to make some ornaments
out of polymer clay.  (I'm in a big show in December.)  Here's my question::

Do you have any ideas or suggestions for ornaments?  I need to get to work.  

You're help would be 

AWESOME!

Thanks in advance!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm seeing Santa faces and candy canes. What about something that is customizable with a name...you were a teacher and ought to have really good printing!!! A place for names on things....?

Kokopelli said...

How about candy canes, decorated gingerbread hearts and star or even gingerbread men and women?