Friday, October 3, 2014

31 Days of Awesomeness:: Day 3:: Three Beautiful Things This Week

Three Beautiful Things This Week was inspired by a wonderful blog that Three Beautiful Things. Everyday, Clare writes about 3 Beautiful Things that happen each day in her life. It's a wonderful blog! I can only hope to imitate her in a very small way.


This is Day 3 of the 31 Day Writing Challenge.  

Today, I look at my week, and share with you 3 of the  Awesome
things that happened this week.  

1) Marvin, my dear daughter's cat shown in the photo, now considers me part of his "clowder."  (A clowder is a group of cats, a family, so to speak.)  He is now "talking" to me.  (I don't speak cat, but I try.)  He is also allowing me to scratch his back and rub his belly.  After all these years, I think that. is. AWESOME!

2) I'm working with polymer clay and making beads again.  I plan to make a bird, too!  The bird will be a sculpture similar to these birds:  

 This is Chesterton.

This is an aging flower child.
They are made with polymer clay.  
I think they are 

Awesome!!!

3) Two rainy days in a row!!!!  I would say:: DOUBLE AWESOMENESS!

 

This is Day 3 of this writing challenge.  To read more articles of the 31 Day Reading Challenge click
Look at the categories.  Click on the category of your choice.  Scroll down and click on the button of your choice.  You will see hundreds of blogs to read.
 
 

No comments: