Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Day 13:: Writing Challenge:: AWESOMENESS:: Beads

This blog is called
"For the Love of Beads,"
and 
I would be remiss if I didn't talk about my favorite subject.

I've been making beads for almost 9 years now.  
Those are the glass beads that I have been making for that long.  
I have only recently started making polymer clay bead.

There have been issues that forced me into polymer clay because I needed the creative act of bead making to help me through some very difficult times that continue.

I have now fallen in love with polymer clay and all it's possibilities.


If you look at this pile of beads, 
you'll see what I mean.

I've sorted out most of the beads.

There are birds of a feather, but of different colors and sizes.























I don't care if it's glass or clay,
I love making discs.
These discs will fare well in the jewelry that I envision with them.




















Then there are focals.
Each one is unique.
(I can't seem to make two beads alike no matter how hard I try.
Glass or clay,
It doesn't matter.)



















Soon, I'm hoping that I'll be able to get back to glass, but I don't know when that will be.
It doesn't matter,
Glass
or 
Clay.

AWESOME!!

1 comment:

TesoriTrovati said...

That is a lot of beady goodness right there, Miss Mallory! I love the way you are transforming your glass experiences into clay and glad that you have options. Enjoy the day! Erin