Monday, October 13, 2014

Day 12:: AWESOMENESS:: A Gift for You

No, not the teapot.  That's mine!  More about it in a later post.

I do appreciate my readers.  I don't say thank you for reading this blog and commenting, so as part of the

AWESOMENESS,

You are awesome!  I decided to give you, my dear readers, a small gift.


Now, is the time for the disclaimer.
I can tell you how to save and image on a MAC, but I don't remember how to save an image on a PC.  That information, you will have to google.

Image, you say?  What image is she giving us? 

I have a banner for you to use on your Facebook page.  It's a Halloween banner that I made.  Feel free to use this banner.  Please don't claim it as your own work.  If anyone asks, you can share it with them, but give me a bit of credit for it.   Thanks.

Now, to save this image to your computer on a MAC, simply, right click> save image as> name your image> hit save.  Easy Peasy.  Now here's your Halloween banner.  If you check out my FB page, you'll see it fits.


Feel free to PIN this post, too.

Thanks.  

This is Day 11 of this writing challenge.  To read more articles of the 31 Day Reading Challenge click
Look at the categories.  Click on the category of your choice.  Scroll down and click on the button of your choice.  You will see hundreds of blogs to read.
 
 
Index
 
 
 
 
 
  Day 5: I Heart Macro: More Awesomeness in Color!
 
 
 
 
 

 


3 comments:

Deb said...

I want the teapot!! I've been lusting after those funky teapots for years!!
Pwetty pwease Ms M .....

P.S - the instructions for saving an image on a PC are the same - "right click" & "save as" :)

Unknown said...

Oh my is that a Heynan teapot? Oh gosh I love tea - maybe I need to fly to Mankato and we can have a tea party!

Shai Williams said...

What a cute teapot!