Saturday, October 11, 2014

31 Days Writing Challenge:: Day 11:: Awesomeness:: Things that Aren't so Awesome

It's listing Saturday. 

I know.  The idea of this writing challenge was to learn to look at life in a different way--to be able to find the good, even in a difficult situation. 

However, I do think we have to be realistic.  There are some things that just are not awesome.  That's just the way life is.  So, here goes. 















1. Punch 

2. Beets 

3. Liver 

4. Road kill 

5. Nightmares 

6. Mice 

7. Snakes 

8. Shoes that hurt my feet 

9. A hair in my food 

10. Slipping on ice 

11. Falling down the stairs 

12. Breaking a bone 

13. Sour milk 

14. Foot cramps 

15. An empty refrigerator 

What do you think?
If you tell me that you think punch is AWESOME, well, I really don't know what to say!

This is Day 10 of this writing challenge.  To read more articles of the 31 Day Reading Challenge click
Look at the categories.  Click on the category of your choice.  Scroll down and click on the button of your choice.  You will see hundreds of blogs to read.
 
 
Index
 
 
 
 
 
  Day 5: I Heart Macro: More Awesomeness in Color!
 
 
 
 

No comments: