Wow! I didn't know my blog was so fascinating, but I am thoroughly delighted to be nominated for and win an award!!!
Thank you, Rita, for nominating me.
My thank you speech that I copied and pasted but realized I had to change because I don't have a cat, I don't have grandchildren, you get the picture.
Thanks to all the little people, my dog, my children, , my cousins, and everyone else who makes life interesting for me, particularly all the beads and beaders that I know.
Thank you Wet Canvas for giving me a world-wide circle of friends.
Here's my list of nominees that I'd like to receive this award as well:
1. http://sueze.vox.com/library/posts/page/1/ - Sueze's Blog
2. http://pinkerela.blogspot.com/ - Gabriella in Glassland
3. http://beadtowne.blogspot.com/ - BeadTowne
4. http://creditriverartglass.blogspot.com/ Credit River Art Glass
5. http://dabatt.blogspot.com/ Sew Much to Do Sew Little time
6. http://cinnamonandhoney.blogspot.com/ Cinnamonandhoney
7. http://sherrybellamy.blogspot.com/ Sherry Bellamy
Here are the rules for this award:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link to the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you've nominated.
6. Write an acceptance speech in the style of the Academy Awards, thanking every body's mother, father, sister, brother, aunties and uncles and the kitchen staff at your favorite restaurant!