Thursday, September 24, 2009

Shopping Etsy - Search Recycled Art Glass


I decided to shop Etsy again using the search term: recycled art glass. Here are some of the fabulous items I found. I think you'll enjoy them, too.
The first item I found was this recycled glass mobile from Designs by C.D. Childs. This mobile was made from recycled wine bottles. It's called: Eco Friendly Wine Bottle Mobile (Recycled).
Isn't this awesome?











From bayatinge on Etsy, I found a shop full of wonderful treasures including these awesome slumped Perrier bottles that are now coasters! How cool is that? Titled: Chill, these would make a unique gift for anyone!
















Ecohead
is another vendor on Etsy.
Talk about a creative use of recycled objects, this item, titled "A Family of Peace Spiders" shows how creativity and recycling can be put together.















Amazing!
In Minty Fresh's Etsy Shop, I found some very interesting works of glass art.




















Simply titled "Kiln Fired Beer Bottle Wall Hanging or Tabletop Art," this would be a wonderful gift for that bachelor in your life who has everything! I love it!

I am amazed at the wonderful pieces you can find in any online shopping venue if you just look. Now, what have you found lately? Feel free to share it here.

2 comments:

angelinabeadalina said...

I love those spiders!! Great finds, Mallory :)

Patty said...

I love what some of the Etsy artists are doing to reuse and recycle stuff. Have you seen the stained glass mobiles by WesternArtGlass? He uses glass he cuts from (curved) beer bottles. Thanks for sharing these great finds, Mallory!