Monday, September 14, 2009

When You Need a Good Laugh!


Go to Etsy and visit MayBeads store!
Lauren is my round robin partner this week in Fire Divas. I was so excited when I found that out because I love her products.

















I nearly covered my computer screen with diet coke when I saw these. Do you know what they're called? Nice set! I did a little bit of personal research. You know, I think those beads are a nice set!























Now, who else but Lauren would come up with this idea--A Turtle Taxi! That might not have brought the huge laugh of the nice set, but this sure brought a much needed smile to my face!























Here's another of my favorites! Iggy the Inchworm! I could go on and on, but I think you need to go visit Lauren on Etsy! What a hoot! I love her work!

2 comments:

angelinabeadalina said...

"Nice Set" is too funny, and I think Iggy is adorable!

Deb said...

LOL! What a great Etsy store!