Thursday, September 10, 2009

Ursula Lengyel Studio on Etsy


The reason I found Ursula Lengyel was because I was bored one night, but now, I am so glad that I was bored. One some nights when I am bored, I do what I call, blog hop. I go up to the tool bar on Blogger, and I hit next blog. It took a bit, but I finally found Urusla's blog. There are some works of art and certain artists to whom I take iimmediately. Ursula is one of those rare artists whose work jumps out at me.











This painting, available in Ursula's etsy store, is called Marie. It is her take on Marie Antoinette. I love the face on Marie, and the colors chosen by the artist. She seems a bit pensive, and I think, are you wondering what the peasants will say when you say, "Let them eat cake."





















This painting is called "Peace." The angel seems to be very much at peace and looking to us to grow in peace! Love it!





















This painting is called "All Dressed Up." I see the young woman all dressed up but waiting for someone special. Notice the glitter in her hair.




















This angel is looking above and beyond our earth. Isn't she lovely? This work of art is called "It will be good."

You can find more of Ursula's work in both her Etsy and Artfire stores. Be sure to look. You won't be disappointed.

1 comment:

u-woman said...

I just wanted to thank you again for your kindness, I appreciate your thoughtfulness very, very much!