Saturday, September 5, 2009

Time for an Etsy search!! Weird!



I found 15,849 hits after I searched Etsy using the word weird. It was an interesting search. Here are some of the results.

















What is this? Silly, it's a Salvador Dali TShirt from Vortex Trading Company. My vote: Odd but not weird.

















All right, I vote: weird on this one.
It's a squid hat from Obey My Brain Creations. I have to admit that until I saw this listing, I had never seen a squid hat. Weird!

















This one is absolutely weird! It's baby doll soap from Stinky Bomb. I've never seen anything like it! It IS weird!
















Last but not least, and this is a piece of jewelry, believe it or not. The name of this piece is "At the end of the roll." It's a pendant made from polymer clay. This does get my vote for weird! You can find this at Close to Your Heart on Etsy.

Go ahead! Try it! Plug in your favorite word, and I'll bet you find items on Etsy that match. By the way, what did you think, weird? or not!

No comments: