Saturday, November 22, 2008

I'm Shopping Etsy Again!


All right, I have to admit, I am playing favorites again. Today, we are going to shop the store of a dear Kiwi friend of mine, Deb Batten. Her store's name on etsy is: Firebird Flamework. Deb also has a website where you can visit and find her wares, but I want to concentrate on her Etsy store today. Oh, and before I forget, Deb also has a wonderful blog that I'm sure you'll enjoy. She's one busy lady!








Isn't this bead awesome! She has named it Aneirin. Isn't is stunning? Can you imagine wearing it on a chain around your neck? It is amazing!














This bead is called Aquium. It does remind me of the flow of water on a river bed. Amazing, isn't it? Oh, there's more to come. Stay tuned.



















This bead is called Malta! What an amazing bead full of twists and turns and reactions in the glass. Wow! That's all I can say!















If glass isn't enough for you, how about chain maille? Deb has some gorgeous bracelets featured in her store! This one is called Byzantine. It is also amazing!

Now, don't you agree, shopping from home and shopping etsy is really the way to go? If you like Deb's work as much as I do, be sure to order soon. Deb is a Kiwi. She lives in New Zealand. You want to give the shipping process time to work for you. Order early so that you will have one of these stunning pieces of art under your tree in time for Christmas.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Deb makes some beautiful beads and chainmaille pieces! I need to leave an electronic shopping list around for my husband!