Tuesday, November 11, 2008

What Am I Wokring on Now?


That is such an easy question to answer: Beads, Beads, and more Beads! I am melting lots of glass and making beads! Almost everyday, I light up my mini cc torch, and I make glass beads. I made t beads to sell. (Check out my etsy store.) I make beads for Beads of Courage, an outstanding organization dedicated to giving beads to children who are ill as they progress to through their treatment and to the families of children who have died. I make beads for me. I make beads for friends. I also make a little bit of jewelry. Here are a few photos.





This is Tuscadero, and he's in my etsy store right now.


















These are a sample of some of the butterflies I make for Beads of Courage. Butterflies are given to grieving families about a month after a child has passed.




















This is a bead I made for me. He's my creature! I really like him!



















This is a teddy bear I made for a friend who loves candy corn. She liked this bear!



















Here's one of my favorite pieces of jewelry. It's absolutely stunning!

3 comments:

marcy said...

Mallory, what fun seeing your wonderful beads! Keep up the great work.
Marcy

rosebud101 said...

Thanks, Marcy! You are a sweetie!

angelinabeadalina said...

I like your creature-- super job on the tentacles. That necklace is gorgeously done, too!