Friday, November 28, 2008

Shopping Etsy? Shop Me!


Today begins the Etsy Bloggers Street Team Sale. If you shop my store, you will find that I have discounted my jewelry items by 10%. They would all make wonderful gifts for that special someone in your life or for YOU! Here are some samples of what is available for your shopping pleasure.










I call this necklace "The Tempest." It's hand crocheted by me. I used my lampwork shell focal and lots of other beautiful beaeds to make this stunning necklace. Try wearing it to work or play, you and will be noticed!


















I call this pendant, "Bird's Nest Fusion." It is a melding together of wire work and a lampwork bead focal. All you need to do is add a chain or silk string and you have a stunning piece of wearable art to accent any piece of clothing.














Can you tell I love wire crochet? In this necklace, I used my lampwork beads and vintage lucite beads. They all blend together to make this stunning necklace. Love it!

Anyway, we are hurling our way through the universe of time towards Christmas. If you need a gift, now is the time to grab one at a discount from my store and from other etsy bloggers stores. The sale will end on Monday, December 1st. December? That just doesn't seem possible. So, shop till your drop from home on Etsy. Now say that ten times very quickly!

2 comments:

marcy said...

Mallory, I love your jewelry with the crochet. It makes it "light", but with lots of texture. Good luck with your sale.
Marcy

rosebud101 said...

Thanks, Marcy, and I love to make wire crochet! Thanks, I hope the sale goes well, too!