Sunday, November 9, 2008

And Is He Ashamed? I think not!


Imagine my surprise when I went downstairs this morning! This chair was in my mother's house before she died. It was vintage late 50's or early 60's. It has been something we've used for over years. Look what a certain dog who lives in this house did for only reasons he knows.











Have a closer look. I assume that this chair will go into the spring cleanup in 2009.



















And is ashamed? I don't think so.

















What do you think?

2 comments:

angelinabeadalina said...

Oh, Spike, I feel for ya, man. I think your Mommy has a right to be just a wee bit perturbed about this mess. I just gotta wonder, why did you decide to tear it apart after all this time? I know, I know-- it was really another dog who snuck inside while no one was looking and then proceeded to rip out stuffing, right?

rosebud101 said...

Ang, Spike agreed with you. He claims innocence, but he forgets, I caught him in the act a 2nd time. He still shows no remorse.