Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Do you dot?


You might, but I don't know anyone who can dot like Tera Belinsky-Yoder of Beadygirl Beads on Etsy. I call Tera the Queen of Dots. If I could dot like her, I'd die a happy woman. Take a look at some of her fabulous beads!












This is one of my current favorites in Tera's store. It's called Alien in Cream. Look at all of those fabulous dots!
















This set of beads is called Tabazuma. This time, Tera melted her fabulous dots into the bead and didn't leave them raised. Look at Tera's use of color, too. She has combined colors that I didn't think would go together. Wow!















Tera calls these beads Tiny Triangles! And look at those dots! Look at her use of color with dots. Amazing!


















Look at the intricate use of dots in this bead. Zuma Single 3 is the name of this bead. I am amazed at how Tera's dots lead from one to another into the pattern. Isn't it beautiful?

This is only a preview of some of the beads in BeadyGirl's store. Make sure you visit this store. You won't regret it!

4 comments:

Deb said...

Oh I love Tera's beads - they were some of the first that inspired me & dragged me into this addiction.

Dave Robertson said...

These are swell, swell beads. I'm quite taken with them...better rush over to Twitter & talk about 'em! :)

--Dave
at Rings & Things

angelinabeadalina said...

Nyah, nyah, nya, nyah! I've got a Zuma disc in my collection :) :) :) It's amazing what Tera does with glass! I don't know which amazes me more, the poppin' color combos or the fact that they are so crisply and perfectly added to one another.

Paula said...

Dots, Dots, Dots, love those dots!