Friday, February 13, 2009

Featured Etsy Store: May Beads Handmade Lampwork Beads



Need a smile? Want to smile? You need to visit May Beads on Etsy. Lauren Mazursky is the proprietor and chief bead maker for this shop. (I honestly think she's the ONLY bead maker for this shop!) Look at Blueberry! Blueberry is one of Lauren's newest items. Isn't she the most adorable cow you've ever seen? Look at those eyes! Now how cute is that?

What did I say about a smile? How could anyone resist Archie? He's an alien and isn't he cute? Lauren, I love your work!





















Like jewelry? How about these little turtles on your ears? Aren't they sweet?






Last, but not least, meet Skillet the Pig. Who could think of him on a skillet? Look at those sweet eyes. He's adorable!

I was trying to think of what I liked best about Lauren's work. I honestly think I love the personalities she gives to her little critters. Their eyes are wonderful!

Remember to stop and say hi when you visit Lauren's store. You will enjoy your visit.

4 comments:

Paula said...

Lauren beads always make me happy; I know they have to reflect in her “happy” personality. Great blog feature Mallory

Sue Choppers-Wife said...

I think their personality is what makes them great...so cute!

angelinabeadalina said...

Aw, Skillet's eyes are just so sweet! Those turtles are adorable, too! Great feature, Mallory :)

marcy said...

Mallory, you're so right. Lauren's beads are a delight and you're wonderful to write about them.

Marcy