Monday, February 16, 2009

She Sells Sea Shells by the Sea Shore


Type that 10 times quickly. If you try saying it, you know it's hard. Try typing it quickly. It doesn't work that well, at least, not for me. I'd rather make the sea shells. This one is in my etsy store right now.












I have another one to show you, too! Look at this one.


















This shell is in my artfire store.


















I don't have any shells in my 1000Markets store, but I do have coral. I love this piece of glass coral.

Well, enough of shells and coral. See if you can type it 10 times very quickly--She sells sea shells by the sea shore.

6 comments:

Louise said...

Mallory your coral is lovely!
If she sells sea shells by the sea shore then the shells she sells are sea shells I'm sure!

angelinabeadalina said...

she sells seasheslls down by the seashore. . .and that involved too many pauses for me to say I could even begin to type it ten times quickly :)

I LOVE THE PURPLE in the shells! Beautiful use of color, woman :)

Sue Choppers-Wife said...

love the colors in this :)

Kim said...

Mallory, that first one is lovely! :)

Paula said...

Can't say it, can't type it : )) but I do love it.

marcy said...

You sure got it going girlfriend! Love these beads.